Home Forums Community Forum Separator like on the Home Page?

Only users with a registered purchase of Avada can post to the community forum. Please register your purchase here.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi all

I have removed a bunch of the default pages and I’ve completely changed the home page.

However, I want to recreate part of the front page like in the classic design. I want the the green blocks with the arrows at the bottom and white text on the green background.

I’ve been playing around with separators but I cant figure it out?

Last resort is to reinstall the demo but i dont want to do that if someone knows how to do it. Thanks for any help and suggestions that you can provide.

Regards,

WRBI

WRBI
    Participant

Dug around and found this!

https://theme-fusion.com/documentation/fusion-builder/elements/section-separator-element/

For the life of me I can’t get it work properly without

• The arrow at the bottom gets over layed by the content below it
    • The content gets left aligned
    • The margin appears between the green band and the arrow

I pratted around with it, restarted it several times no joy. Maybe a video tutorial for that page would be useful?

i’ll try again tonight, if anyone has any tips in the mean time, I’m open to ideas!

Michael C
    Keymaster

Hi,

I would suggest importing the individual page only (to a test page). Checking how the part desired is set-up and then doing the same on your other page. You could also save the necessary container to the library and then import to your other page.

Details on individual page import can be found here – https://theme-fusion.com/documentation/fusion-builder/technical/import-demo-pages-fusion-builder/

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Only users with a registered purchase of Avada can post to the community forum. Please register your purchase here.