Avada Forums Community Forum SEO issues : Double H1 and IMG ALT not recognized

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi everyone,

I am facing an issue between theme fusion (lastest version) and Yoast (premium) plug-in on my website : http://www.dynardesign.com

On each of my pages Yoast tells me this:

“Single title: H1s should only be used as your main title. Find all H1s in your text that aren’t your main title and change them to a lower heading level!”

and this :

Image alt attributes: No images appear on this page. Add some!

This issue is that I do not have two H1 and I have image alt attributes for every images. My SEO agency told me that there is no negative impact on the SEO and that’s an issue between Yoast and theme fusion.

Does someone have the problem ? How did you do to resolve it ?

I already sent a ticket to the avada support but I did not receive any feedback since 03 of March. I hope that someone could help me 🙂

Thanks,

marklchaves
    Participant

Lighthouse is giving you a 98. That’s all that matters IMHO.

https://imgur.com/a/zthL7Rb

You should give yourself a pat on the back. Congrats.

The SEO plugins out there today are for mass consumption. I have a site that’s been ranked #1 SERP #1 on Google since inception and it has never seen any SEO plugins whatsoever. It can’t be on Yoast because it’s on a WordPress.com plan that doesn’t allow me to install any plugins lol.

On my client’s self hosted WP sites, I use Yoast just to automate the mundane stuff like sitemaps and Open Graph meta–even custom excerpts once in a while.

I shared a link on a related thread in this forum. It shows first-hand that even the Yoast team admits it can handle shortcodes. Did I miss anything? A WordPress plugin that can handle shortcodes? Why are they parsing shortcodes anyway? BTW, the referenced thread is fairly recent (9 months)–so we’re not talking Yoast 1.0.

Ok, a so-called SEO expert should know that Google uses Chromium rendering farms. That means Google renders your page when indexing and ranking. That’s the way it should be.

If a webpage is rendering shortcodes, there’s a bug with the page, plugin, or theme. That’s a different story.

Sorry for rambling. Good job.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.