Avada Forums Community Forum Responsive Section or Columns Offset on Mobile Devices

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Does Avada have a function where you are able to define the column offset for mobile devices?

For example, creating a column of 1/1 + 1/2 + 1/2 will display as is on desktop view, but for mobile, all columns will be displayed as 1/1 + 1/1 + 1/1 and the rows will be stacked below one another. I would like to define the offset or column width on mobile devices to make them stay 1/1 + 1/2 + 1/2 and be responsive.

Is this possible?

Kurtpmm
    Participant

No response? Me and others are looking for answers to this same issue. Please respond.

francoise62
    Participant

same here. I have 3 nested columns. I have replicated them for each size, Medium, small and large. They are not responsive and Media query does not work or any css apply.

csmediastuff
    Participant

2021, February. Do I need to go to another builder tool to fix this problem? Why can’t Avada hide one Container below the break point and expose another. Pretty simple for a CSS wizard–which I’m not and that’s why we purchased Avada.

hpmunich
    Participant

2022 april. and no answer. is this such a big problem?

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello Everyone

Please know that our team does not provide support here at all, if you have a query it is better to post it as a support ticket so it can reach our team, we occasionally check forums and the only reason that forum is still not closed is because we want our community to communicate with each other and help each other if they want to, same goes for Avada Users Group on FaceBook.

However the only place to provide support is via our ticket system and you can open a ticket via the link bellow.

Click Here to Get Avada Support

With that being clear, please know that we have already introduced the flexbox setup and responsive columns for mobile in our version earlier, we also have a very detailed document post and a video explaining the whole process which you can check out here => https://theme-fusion.com/documentation/avada/how-to/how-to-set-the-display-order-and-size-of-columns-in-responsive-layouts/

Hope that will help 🙂

Thanks

-Ammar

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.