Avada Forums Community Forum Secondary Header Menu on Mobile Layout – Avada 6.1

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I’m having trouble getting the top menu to look right on mobile view. On the desktop I’m using a secondary top menu with no menus in the header bar. This is what I get in the “modern” view of the mobile menu, though nothing is centered. When I switched to the “classic” view of the mobile menu I am getting a menu box both in the main header area and in the secondary top and everything is centered. How do I get rid of one of them? I tried this custom css to lose the top menu but keep the social icons:

@media
    screen and (max-width: 800px) {

nav.fusion-secondary-menu {

display: none;

}

}

But this completely eliminated the entire top header bar. Is there a way to just get rid of the menu box that is in the top menu bar, OR, get rid of the menu box that is within the header bar (they’re identical) but keep the logo & tagline centered?

marklchaves
    Participant

Can you share a screen grab of what’s happening (what you don’t want) and another screen grab of what you want to achieve (your goal)?

A link to the page or a minimal reproducible example of it would also be nice.

flightlineaviationmedia
    Participant

You can see the behavior by going to my site but here is as screen grab of the mobile view. Both menus are identical; I don’t want both. Desktop has it in the secondary area and I’d like to keep it there, but now I get the other one within the header which I don’t want. I cant get rid of the one in the top header without getting rid of the whole thing. I’d like to keep it for the social icons.

Screen Grab

elmariachi5150
    Participant

I have exactly the same problem. Did You found a solution?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.