Avada Forums Community Forum Search Bar format after 6.0.2 update…

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hello all,

Has anyone noticed the very narrow search bar after updating to 6.0.2?

Even the Avada + ThemeFusion sites are displaying this narrow bar which looks awful! Check it out here…

https://theme-fusion.com/support/

ThemeFusion or anyone reading – do we know if there is a patch or workaround to bring the formatting back in-line with the previous version(s)?

Thanks all & regards,
    Kevin
    Jaargo

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello @Jaargo

The search bar looks fine to me on our own site, if you have any issues with the search bar on your site please open a support ticket as you have a valid support with our theme and we will gladly look into that for you right away.

UPDATE: If you are using Safari, we have just released a patch that is dedicated to search field in Safari for our latest version 6.0.2 so please apply that patch and check again.

Because the ThemeFusion Community Section is only meant for community discussions and generalities, we are not able to provide support here. Please create a support ticket using the link below and our support team will gladly assist and guide you

Click Here To Create An Account & Get Avada Support

Thanks

-Ammar

Michael C
    Keymaster

Hi @jaargo,

If you are referring to the search input in Safari then a patch has just been released.

jaargo
    Participant

Thanks Michael C – after reading your reply, I checked both Chrome & Firefox & yes, it was only Safari showing the odd looking search bar.

This was all before the patch became available – I have updated the site with this patch and all is now looking good (after some browser caching).

Thanks again
    Kevin

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.