Avada Forums Community Forum Scroll to top

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hello. Does anyone know how to create “Scroll to top” button? I know how to use anchors but I would like to know if there is a universal way to create button that scrolls to top.

Creating anchor to every site is a bit boring.

Br,
    Kahvitauko

Michael C
    Keymaster

Hi,

There is an option for this in the Theme Options. For example, if you check the bottom right of the screen, that is the theme toTop. It can be enabled in Theme Options > Advanced – Theme Features – ToTop Script

dragonit90
    Participant

Hello,

I have a follow-up question.
    I am willing to add instead of the Avada “back to top” button some custom back to top links to my pages.
    In addition, I would like to make some in-page links to existing menu anchors.

What I use are regular links like this one:
    <a style="font-size: 16px;" href="#">חזרה למעלה</a>

But the result is that the people “jump” to the correct section. How can I make that instead of this jump they will have the smooth scrolling effect?

Thank you!

pigsandbees
    Participant

Use the One Page Text Link element. In a text block click on the Fusion Element Generator icon (top row, about three icons from the right) and you’ll find it in there.

Michael C
    Keymaster

Yes, @pigsandbees is correct.

If you just have HTML and no capability to add a shortcode then you can use CSS classes to trigger this.
    If you have an anchor tag, you can add the class – fusion-one-page-text-link
    If you can only edit the anchor parent but not the anchor itself, then adding the class fusion-menu to the parent should work.

dragonit90
    Participant

You rock people!

Thank you very much 🙂

imran3may
    Participant

Hi,

I have a question on repositioning the back to top button. On my website, I would like to push the back to top button towards the right corner and couldn’t find a clue of doing that. Your support will be highly appreciated.

Thanks

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.