Avada Forums Community Forum Revolution Slider slides disappear after initial load

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hello,

I have a very strange problem with Avada Craft Beer with Revolution Slider. After installation of Avada and some modifications on demo, also on Revolution Slider which is integrated in Avada, suddenly, every single slide that I modified and saved disappear after initial load on the frontpage.

You can see that problem here: https://saluto-team.hr/WP/

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance

Michael C
    Keymaster

Hi,

Please do not create duplicate threads. You already have a thread for this here – https://theme-fusion.com/forums/topic/revolution-slider-strange-problem/

Regarding the actual problem, I see no disappearing slides on load. So it is impossible to say what the problem is or what exactly you are referring to (if for example the slides only exist on the back-end).

Skipper_Ri
    Participant

Dear Michael,
    First of all, my apologies for duplicate thread. About slider, I’m not referring about main sliders at the top of the page. If you have time, please scroll down, there is another carousel slider and there some of the slides dissapearing after first load.

Many thanks.

Best regards

Michael C
    Keymaster

Hi @Skipper_Ri

Which slides are you referring to exactly? If they disappear on load then I will never be able to see them and therefore not be aware that any are actually missing. The carousel slider does look functional for example, but there could be items that aren’t showing.

Michael C
    Keymaster

Note, even with knowing which slides are missing, it is more or less impossible to predict why they are not showing without being able to see the actual set-up. The only thing that springs to mind is having lazy load or some other performance setting turned on in Slider Revolution or third party plugin (in which case turn off and test). Also check and compare the slides which are showing vs the slides which are not.

Skipper_Ri
    Participant

Dear Michael,

thanks for super quick reply. So, you can see carousel slider below the
    USLUGE KOJE NUDIMO section. If you refresh page, you’ll see two first slides normal, and then, after carousel start and slides move to the left, that slides just dissapear.
    And super strange is that Carousel Slider working just fine when I put slider on some web page. But, as soon I modified, for example, first slide, hischange font, colors of the font, or even main picture, and than hit “Save” problem is here. Slide is there at the initial load, and then is gone…

Michael C
    Keymaster

Hi Skipper_Ri,

Okay I do see that. However, like I mentioned, it is impossible to tell what is happening just from that alone. My only suggestion is to test different set-ups and to compare.

1. Turn of lazy loading or performance changes if you have it
    2. Add the slider to a page of its own and test.

If the slider works on a page of its own then it is probably conflicting with whatever changes were made to the other slider at the top of the page, or some other content on the homepage (again, some trial and error is involved here).

Skipper_Ri
    Participant

Dear Michael,

thanks. I’ll try and let you know if there is some progress.

Best regards.

Skipper_Ri
    Participant

Dear Michael,
    unfortunately, no luck. I put slider on single page, and in settings disabled Lazy load, but after first loading all modified sliders disappear.
    Any other ideas?

Thanks in advance,

BR

Michael C
    Keymaster

I have no more suggestions I am afraid. If you export the slider and upload the zip to a hosting website and then provide a link to download the zip I will check the slider out.

You should also try comparing the slides. Compare the working slides to the slides which hide. Also change the order so that you more hidden slide to the slider position of a working slide. That way you can conform if it is the position within the slider or the slide content itself.

Skipper_Ri
    Participant

Dear Michael,

thank you so much. Here’s the slider: https://ufile.io/uw50w

BR

Michael C
    Keymaster

Hi,

The problem is with the layer animations. They either need to be set to no animation out or the wait time needs increased. Otherwise they simply stop being visible at 5s (where it is set).

Example of wait time being increased – http://prntscr.com/k47qle
    Otherwise stops being visible here – http://prntscr.com/k47qvg

Alternatively if you click on the layer and click animation at the top, you can disable animation for all the layers and it should stop.

Skipper_Ri
    Participant

Dear Michael, you are the best!

Thank you so much!!!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.