Home Forums Community Forum Revolution Slider – remove Avada styled shadow

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I have a couple of Revolution Sliders spread across my website.
    How do I remove the Avada styled shadow in Revolution Slider? It is nice when placed right underneath the menubar but awful when placed further down the page.

When searching on Google, I can see links to the old forum, but now they are all gone.

Does somebody remember how to remove it?

Michael C
    Keymaster

In Theme Options > Advanced – Theme Features – Avada Styles For Revolution Slider this can be turned off. There is also a page option for overriding if just wanting to remove on one page.

mads sonne
    Participant

Thanks for the link.

Are there other Avada styles for the revolution slider that will be turned off also when activating the switch?
    Or is the shadow the only style imposed by the theme?

Michael C
    Keymaster

Change the option and compare. This is best option to see the results. You can always change them back in any case.

Sticr
    Participant

Good one Michael. Please, do tell, what is the link to the page option if it is just to override Avada styles for RevSlider on just one page?

MyBusiness
    Participant

Just to clarify. There are Avada Styles for the mentioned shadow and for the bullets and arrows. Thats it.

If you just want to turn off the shadows for a specific slider, give the container or the column, where the slider is in, a class eg.: “no-rev-shadow” (without quotation marks) and add the following css to your custom css:

.no-rev-shadow .shadow-left, .no-rev-shadow .shadow-right {
    display: none;
    }

To turn the shadows generally off, use this custom css:

.shadow-left, .shadow-right {
    display: none;
    }

jared.longhurst
    Participant

I wanted to preserve the avada styles on my home page…but remove the shadows for all other pages. Adding the class mentioned above to my container and my custom CSS file worked great! Thank you!

CoDx26
    Participant

It looks like the shadow feature has been removed from the new Avada theme? Is there a set of code that will enable it again?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.