ThemeFusion Does Not Provide Support Here. This Community Forum Is For User To User Interactions Only. For ThemeFusion Support Please Fill Out A New Ticket Here.

Revolution Slider Not Working

Home Forums Closed: Avada Support Archive Revolution Slider Not Working

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  jadoon88 2 years, 1 month ago.

In Progress
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
  • KappaTomas

I've be up three days, having created three different sliders and posting them using the shortcode in page and by selecting the page setting Revolution and the slider name and updating. It hasn't been working out. Can I show you the url with password and login to get a set of fresh eyes on the problem? Could there be a conflict with Event Espresso or possibly because I downloaded Avada without images?

This reply has been marked as private.

We need to know which slider did you use and on which page you are trying to put it.

Yes it can be a plugin conflict. Try disabling all extra plugins and see if your problem gets resolved.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
This thread is closed and only here for archive reading. There is a community forum for user to user interaction. ThemeFusion does not provide support here. If you need support from ThemeFusion, open a ticket using our new ticket system.