Home Forums Community Forum Revolution Slider not activated

Only users with a registered purchase of Avada can post to the community forum. Please register your purchase here.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hello.

I read in all the documentation that the revolution slider that comes bundled with Avada does not need registration or anything like that. It is ready to go, once the Avada theme is registered.

But on my site, it says it not activated and is asking for a purchase code, although the Avada is registered already. Please can amyone help with this.

Thank you.

Michael C
    Keymaster

Hi @Pebetse

Please note, you have grandfathered support. So if you require assistance you can create a support ticket https://theme-fusion.com/support/submit-a-ticket/

Regarding the actual query, any plugin bundled with any theme purchased via the Themeforest marketplace does not require an additional license for the bundled plugins and they work as expected with your theme. As per our detailed help file -> https://theme-fusion.com/documentation/avada/plugins/avada-required-and-bundled-plugins/

“Many themes sold on ThemeForest come bundled with premium plugins from CodeCanyon. A plugin offers additional functionality and features beyond a typical WordPress installation, and you do not need additional licensing in order to use the plugin with your theme. The terms and conditions for bundled plugins are set out by Envato.”

You do not need to add a token or any purchase code to any of the bundled plugins, you simply install them and use as desired. The ‘activate’ notice you might see on one of these plugins comes from the plugin developer. Why do they add that? In short, each plugin is sold on CodeCanyon as a stand-alone plugin and what the developers do is create add-ons and additional content etc that can be accessed if you buy a stand-alone license.

Pebetse
    Participant

Thanx for the promp response. It is working yes.

subodhverma
    Participant

Hi there,
    I do not agree with your line “additional content etc that can be accessed if you buy a stand-alone license.” If I need to buy an additional license to use the plugin properly then why do I need it embedded in Avada in the first place? And if I need to buy the premium license additionally then don’t you think the theme cost should be reduced.

I’ve also purchased Avada but aren’t able to use the add on or template available in Slider Revolution.

Help me out, please.

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello @subodhverma

I am not sure what you mean by “using the plugin properly” the Revolution slider works all fine and proper for our customers and no additional license is required for that at all, there is no FREE version of Revolution slider at all, you can not download it free and use it like you are using it with Avada, the additional license is attached to premium add ons and support from the plugin author.

Thanks

-Ammar

creative53
    Participant

@ammar.s

Hello could you take a look at this thread please?

https://theme-fusion.com/forums/topic/fusion-slider-not-saving/

Thank you

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello @Creative53

Please check our email 🙂

Thanks

-Ammar

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Only users with a registered purchase of Avada can post to the community forum. Please register your purchase here.