Tagged: Reset Avada Caches
radeushParticipantNovember 23, 2020 at 8:05 amPost count: 6
After using “Reset Avada Caches” option, my start page layout broke. How to revert it to functionality ? Other pages work fine, some other are displaying cached version (that’s why tried to clear the cache)Ammar. SKeymasterNovember 23, 2020 at 10:42 amPost count: 2546
Clearing cache does not cause any issues on site at all, this must be related to some other caching plugins or anything else that you can check, can you please send us a support ticket regarding this issue so our team can check this for you.
-AmmarJetxpert-EnvatoBlockedNovember 24, 2020 at 12:12 amPost count: 339
We’ve had similar issues.
When you click “Reset Avada Caches”, please make sure you clear all other caches in the following order:
(1) Clear Plugin Cache (e.g., WP Rocket)
(2) Clear Hosting Company Cache (e.g., SG Optimizer)
(3) Clear CDN Cache (e.g., Cloudflare)
(4) Clear local browser cache (e.g., CTRL + F5 on Windows)
(5) Clear global browser cache (from browser menu)
Wait 30 seconds between steps.
Above should fix your issue (i.e., restore your website styling, etc.)
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.