Avada Forums Community Forum Replace the word All in portfolio grid filter

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hello, as the title say, i want to replace the word All in my filter bar in a portfolio grid element. Because the website is in french

I didn’t find it in the wordpress admin, neither in the code but it should exist somewhere…

Can somenone help me ? Thanks a lot !

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello There

Please try and use the translation technique for this, try and translate this word “All” to the word of your choice inside Fusion Core and Avada language files, more info => https://theme-fusion.com/documentation/avada/translations/translation-basics/

Open a support ticket if you need further assistance with us on this.

Click Here To Create An Account & Get Avada Support

Thanks

-Ammar

minimamente
    Participant

hello, same problem here
    I tried with Loco Translate plugin but nothing happens. I have Avada 7.4.1 an wp 5.8.
    I made the changes in Fusion Core and Avada language file, please help
    thanks a lot!

photospirit
    Participant

Hi,
    did someone ever found a solution on this issue? It’s still not translateable with the latest Avada / WP Versions…
    Thanks

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello @photospirit

You do have a valid support with us, please open a support ticket and our team will get back to you as soon as possible.

Click Here to Get Avada Support

Thanks

-Ammar

cx5000
    Participant

I searched a long time a well… loco translate, with the core and builder plugin .po files.
    No luck.
    No “all” String.
    No Nothing.

This guy here provided a solution. Cudos.

https://theme-fusion.com/forums/topic/change-all-text-in-portfolio-filters/

@Avada
    : this shouldn´t be so hard to answer, since a lot of people are using the filter bar. Language translations are still a big mess with certain strings on your side.

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello @cx5000

That thread you mentioned is actually an year old, also the string “All” is definitely present inside the Avada Builder as can be seen here => https://monosnap.com/file/QDkwlrlmlGtPjJQdDMvK0kG2RvvC74

Please make sure that your files are synced up properly, if you are using Loco translate please press the Sync button once and check again.

Thanks

-Ammar

shagasi
    Participant

The plugin does not work with your template in the new version and there is no solution. pure shame.

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello @shagasi

We have already explained in comments as well as in the ticket our team has responded recently, the translation should work fine if its translated and files are properly placed inside their respective folders which is all available in our documentation posted earlier.

Thanks

-Ammar

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.