Home Forums Community Forum removing the slide-down title on masonry style blog element

Only users with a registered purchase of Avada can post to the community forum. Please register your purchase here.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Participant

on my masonry style blog linking section, the articles in question have a box over the image that contains the title which slides down on hover over.

Currently, the hover over also causes the image to darken and displays the title again with a link. I like the darkening effect, and I want to remove that gray box that also contains the title.

The actual appearance can be seen live at “https://welcometoyournewlife.com/”, for clarity. I am sure this is in a setting somewhere, but I have looked for an hour and tried a hundred different things to no avail. Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

jstoops989
    Participant

this issue has resolved itself, likely something to do with caching not catching up to the preview.

Tfaurie
    Participant

When I publish my pages (Not preview) I always open up the page I am working on in a private browsing session to ensure there is no cacheing.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Only users with a registered purchase of Avada can post to the community forum. Please register your purchase here.