novatel_garyParticipantJune 19, 2018 at 10:54 amPost count: 1
Is it possible for you (Avada Dev Team) to NOT insert CSS inline style for container/column margins and paddings?
I’m talking about these settings:
I noticed that with or without values entered on margin or padding, the style still show on page source.
I am comfortable in controlling the style using CSS/HTML overriding the main style.
To wrap it up, is it possible to:
1. You remove inline style from page source IF it’s empty or zero/none?
2. I need guide to dequeue css/js from parent and enqueue my own.Michael CKeymasterJune 19, 2018 at 3:41 pmPost count: 528
As mentioned in the notice at the top of the forum, the forum is intended for user to user interaction rather that official support, bug reports or feature requests. For requests you can use the form on https://theme-fusion.com/contact-us/ or create a support ticket.
For your questions:
1. Yes, this is possible, however, having it in the source should not cause any issues and will be necessary for any non default values (although we will also be looking into that at some point). You can still override inline styles from a child theme without problem, you just need to make sure the CSS in your child theme has more specificity.
2. This depends on what exactly you are trying to dequeue. For standard WordPress dequeue please refer to the WordPress documentation. Note, for customisation like dequeuing CSS that is really the user’s responsibility. If you are not sure how to make certain changes, then it is not recommend to be doing such things. There also really shouldn’t be a need to dequeue any of the core CSS/JS files.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.