Avada Forums Community Forum Registration issues for Avada Theme

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Is anyone else having this issue?

I downloaded the Avada theme awhile back, registered it and everything. Now Avada is telling me I never registered it even though I did. I even have all the premium downloads in my wp-admin dashboard. I was going to update a plugin and got a message that I needed to register my product. I have tried over and over and over again to reregister by generating a token and submitting it and it simply won’t work. I get the message “Invalid token, or corresponding Envato account does not have Avada purchased.” So far, Avada support has not been any help at all except to say that when they look at my url, it shows that my Avada theme has not been registered.

Any suggestions from anyone who can help me with this ongoing issue?

I should add that I have proof when I go to my Envato account where I bought the Avada theme that, indeed, I have paid for Avada theme. I have a license and purchase code.

Michael
    Keymaster

Hi @skorg264

You have active support and because our support team does not provide support via the community forum, please create a ticket using the link below and our team will gladly help.

Click Here To Get Avada Support

We look forward to helping you!

Thank you kindly

gamelogic
    Participant

I have a similar issue with the Avada registration (also bought it a while back). I recently had to reinstall the website because of an import error of a prebuilt site (something to do with server limitation). However now I can’t register the website with the same purchase code for the same site and it states that I have to contact Avada. How can this be resolved since I’m out of the active support period? So erverything is correct on my account, now I just want the code to be accepted on the wordpress interface.

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello @gamelogic

With our new system on each registration your domain is actually binded with the Purchase code, however if for some reason you want to unbind the domain or in scenarios where you need to test by installing Avada multiple times on the domain, or you want to check different demos after resetting the theme, this may cause such notification to come up, the solution to this is by simply going to our company site here => https://theme-fusion.com/ and then moving to Support > My Account Submenu > Register Purchase code and removing the domain from there => https://share.getcloudapp.com/JruxewJO also click on “Unregister” button on your theme dashboard if the purchase code is still being used, more about this can be read here => https://theme-fusion.com/documentation/avada/support/avada-registration-q-and-a/

Thanks

-Ammar

gamelogic
    Participant

Thank you so much Ammar for you fast reply, this solution worked immediately! Great!

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello @gamelogic

Glad to hear we could assist 🙂
    have a nice day!

-Ammar

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.