ThemeFusion Does Not Provide Support Here. This Community Forum Is For User To User Interactions Only. For ThemeFusion Support Please Fill Out A New Ticket Here.

Register form removal fix previously refferenced by Abbas

Home Forums Closed: Avada Support Archive Register form removal fix previously refferenced by Abbas

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Michael 2 years, 4 months ago.

In Progress
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Aho fellas, I'd love to implement the css fix noted by Abbas on this previous post:

http://theme-fusion.com/forums/topic/removing-the-register-form-from-my-account-page/

That's a very simple suggestion to follow through with, but didn't seem to yield any different outcome for me.

What could I be doing wrong? Any ideas are welcome.

Thanks,

Nicoma Teneya Running Horse

nicoma

Well, I've implemented a work around for the time being by directly modifying the code in the woocommerce template file for the my account page, however, still not sure why the css suggestion didn't have the same effect for me as the prior user seemed to have with ease.  Anyway, I'll sit tight until the next update that addresses the my account layout issue when registration is disabled in woocommerce settings.  At that time, I'll replace the original template file and proceed with the Avada upgrade.  Thanks.

Nicoma Teneya Running Horse

Michael
    Forum Moderator

Hi Nicoma

Thank you for contacting us

Has this been resolved for you? Let us know

Regards

Michael

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
This thread is closed and only here for archive reading. There is a community forum for user to user interaction. ThemeFusion does not provide support here. If you need support from ThemeFusion, open a ticket using our new ticket system.