Avada Forums Community Forum Purchase code has been locked

Tagged: ,

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi,

I’m receiving this message in my dashboard:

“This purchase code has been locked, as it was used in a manner that violates our license terms. Please contact ThemeFusion to resolve.”

I’ve no clue why I’m receiving this message, and don’t know when I violate the license terms.

Thanks in advanced.

Cheers

Maximus80
    Keymaster

Hello,

your purchase code has been activated on several domains, which violates our license terms, thus it got locked.
    I will un-lock it for you, so you can use it on one single domain.

Thanks

bcerron
    Participant

Thanks a lot!

juandaviduenas
    Participant

I have the same problem. I´ve testing the license in several domains and I´ve blocked. ¿can you unlock my license?

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello @Juandaviduenas

Please check your email associated with this account so we can assist you further with this.

Thanks

-Ammar

ounal
    Participant

Hi bro,
    I am also getting the same error.How can I resolve this error?

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello @Ounal

Please send us an email to support@theme-fusion.com with the purchase code you are facing issues with in this case.

Thanks

-Ammar

giljo
    Participant

Please help.. my purchase code is also locked. Now I have sent an email to support@theme-fusion.com Regarding the issue. Kindly Help!

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello @giljo

Our team will get back to you in this regard.

Thanks

-Ammar

giljo
    Participant

I was not aware of license terms so I accidentally added the purchase code to my different websites. Is there any way to unlock my purchase code so I can add it to my master website?
    Kindly Help

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello @Giljo

Please check your email associated with this account so we can assist you with this.

Thanks

-Ammar

lthompson
    Participant

I have this same problem and I already sent an email to the support team, it is still locked. Can someone please unlock this so I can use it for my main website.

Maximus80
    Keymaster

@lthompson I don’t see your code being locked at the moment. If you still have an issue, please email support@theme-fusion.com.

In general, this is not a problem in the sense of being an issue or bug. It also is not something that happens by accident. If a purchase code gets locked it was used in a way that violates our licensing terms. The only way to get it unlocked is to write to support@theme-fusion.com or to create a support ticket and to follow the rules. Then the code can be unlocked by our team.

Thanks

4uglos
    Participant

Hi. I use too 2 domains and my Code is locked. Pls unlock and I’ll use 1 domain. Thank you!

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello @4uglos

This is something that we can not check and resolve here, it requires us to check your purchase code for which we suggest you to check your email associated with this account as I will be sending you an email there myself.

Thanks

-Ammar

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.