Avada Forums Community Forum Product Page with Layer Slide Not Responsive after updating Avada 5.62. to 5.7

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I have updated the Avada theme from 5.6.2 version to the latest version 5.7. After that product pages that contains a layer slider aren’t working properly. When i resize the window from large screen to small, gradually it starts to shrink as it should be but before the browser window rich its smallest size something strange happens and the responsiveness of the page doesn’t work. So it is very hard to be seen in a mobile phone-device.

example product page: https://maternity.gr/shop/volta/inglesina-quad-sistima-metaforas-rodeo-sand/

I have tried all the suggestions from another post thread that Michael C propose in order make it work. But nothing worked.

Things i have tried:
    – Clear browsing cache
    – Clear Fusion Cache
    – Run the site without custom css
    – Disable all plugins
    – Run the site with and without childtheme
    – I don’t use minification so no need to do something about that.

Unfortunately nothing worked. The only thing that worked is when i rolled back my site to the previous version 5.6.2.

I tried all these things also in a local host environment (copy of my site in my pc) and i have the exactly the same results.
    If you have any suggestions please feel free to share with me.

Michael
    Keymaster

Hi @mixalisen

I do not see any responsive issues on this product page -> https://maternity.gr/shop/volta/inglesina-quad-sistima-metaforas-rodeo-sand/ – you mentioned product pages with a Layer Slider, you example has no slider. Do you have a link to a product page that has a slider assigned? If yes, please post it here

Thank you kindly

mixalisen
    Participant

Michael hi,

thank you for your prompt reply. Please look more careful in the page. There is a Layer Slider in the product page description area.
    I have attached a picture for you to see where the slider is:

I made a video also for you in order to see exactly what is the problem i am facing. It is clear in the video that there is a compatibility issue between Layer Slider and Avada 5.7 but there is no problem between Layer Slider and Avada 5.6.2.

Please check the video.
    Youtube Video Responsive Issue

Thank you again
    Michael

Michael C
    Keymaster

Hi @mixalisen

This looks like a problem with 5.7 and WooCommerce single product pages in general. A fix will be pushed to our next release 5.7.1 (due out soon).

mixalisen
    Participant

OK Michael. Thanks for your reply again. I will wait for the next release.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.