Avada Forums Community Forum Product Images not displaying in Store

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hello, I’m using Avada 7.7.1 to build a website which has WooCommerce. Everything was working perfectly fine until a couple months ago and then my client’s product images disappeared. I searched on lots of forums and followed all the suggestions doing things like: clearing cache, ensuring the visibility is on catalog & search, uninstalling each plugin one by one to debug, deleting plugins I was no longer using, and a lot of other things. I even did things that I doubt were necessary, like uploading copies of the images and seeing if those would display. I am fairly sure that the theme is the problem because I installed the Multiple Themes plugin (which allows the user to make one page on their website a different theme from the rest of the website) and made the Store page have the Storefront theme. The product images displayed then, but my client was unhappy with how it looked in comparison with the rest of the site. Not to mention, if you click on the product description, the theme goes back to Avada and the image disappears again and if you click to go to the cart, you still can’t see the image because the cart is also Avada. I have since uninstalled the Multiple Themes plugin as it was a short-term solution that didn’t really work. This has been driving me CRAZY! Please help me out!

Here is the link to the store page if it helps: https://lymefightfoundation.org/shop

Lymefightfoundation
    Participant

Hi, with the help of a colleague this issue has been resolved. It turns out it was a WooCommerce issue. This article was very helpful: https://wordpress.org/support/topic/the-wp-post-image-class-of-images/ if anyone else has this problem in the future. I also added display: block to the CSS which helped.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.