Home Forums Community Forum Problems with the Avada 7.0 update

Only users with a registered purchase of Avada can post to the community forum. Please register your purchase here.
Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Participant

seems I have the same issue….. do you know how to rollback?
    cheers

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello @user446

You have a valid support with us, we suggest you to please open a support ticket with us and fill in all the issues you are having there, our team will get back to you as soon as possible.

Click Here To Get Avada Support

Hello @Phyzio

What issues are you getting while trying to update Avada to the latest version in this case? are you not getting the update notification? if that is the case please make sure that you have a default WP 2020 theme installed.

Hello @Clickbit

What exactly do you mean by stopped delivery? do you mean there is no update visible for you? if that is the case please make sure your token is registered just fine and also that you have a default WP 2020 or WP 2019 theme installed along with Avada and Update should appear for you, also you have a GrandFathered Support so that means you can always get in touch with us via ticketing system if you have any issues.

Hello @Jonas

I believe you mean the Appearance > Editor in this case? it works fine for me in 7.0.1 version of theme, can you please do a fresh installation once and see if that works?

Thanks

-Ammar

Jonas
    Participant

Hi Ammar!

Yes correct, Appearance > Editor (english wordpress).
    What is the correct procedure in doing a fresh installation and will I loose all work I have done?

Thanks

Jonas

pixocreation
    Participant

Hello I made the uptade to 7.0 and I have problems with my menu. My menu was on the left. The menu disappears if I place the menu at the top it is there but duplicated. Will you have an update soon. Because these annoying for my client thank you

Michael
    Keymaster

Hi @pixocreation

You have valid Grandfathered support and because our team does not provide support via the Community forum, please create a ticket using the link below, and our team will gladly assist you.

Click Here To Get Avada Support

We look forward to helping you!

Thank you kindly

Jonas
    Participant

Hi!

I order to reinstall Avada and Core&Builder.
    Is it ok to deactivate Core&Builder then rename the “Avada” folder under “themes”. Also rename folders “fusion-builder” and “fusion-core” under “plugins”?
    Then install the theme again!

/I have backed up the folders prior..

Regards
    Jonas

• This reply was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by Jonas.
    clickbit
    Participant

Thanks Ammar and sorry for not contacting Avada via Support. Problem is solved, there was no default WP 2020 theme installed along with Avada (I normally deinstall them all and until now everything was working that way).

vadim_gvon
    Participant

Hi,

Wordpress version 5.4.2
    PHP version 7.2.10

I have upgraded Avada from 6.2.3 to 7.0.1 and also upgraded Fusion Core and Builder.
    Also upgraded my other plugins.

Now I can’t see almost all images on my website, for example, https://vadimgvon.com/lake-baikal-photo-tour-2021/

There were galleries with images under each day. Also testimonials and FB like button have also disappeared.

I turned off Lazy Loading, but I didn’t help.

What should I do?

Thanks

mfuetterer
    Participant

… that you have a default WP 2020 or WP 2019 theme installed along with Avada and Update should appear for you,…

That was my issue, too.
    Thanks

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello Guys

Glad to hear that your update issue has now been resolved.

@Jonas

All you need to do is just make sure that you have a backup as mentioned here => https://theme-fusion.com/documentation/avada/installation-maintenance/backing-site-theme-options/

Once you do that, you can completely remove Avada + Avada Core + Avada Builder, nothing is saved inside those plugins or theme folder when it comes to your content, all of it is saved inside the database already so you can remove them and put new folders instead.

Hello @vadim_gvon

There is a chance that some of your images inside the gallery are broken, I will suggest checking each image and make sure that all images are properly assigned, please fix the broken images and check again once.

Thanks

-Ammar

etibbs
    Participant

I just updated to 7.02 and am having the same problems. In particular, none of the Avada options menu are clickable. I would like to roll back. How?

Liz
    Participant

Hello,
    I’ve just updated my Avada to 7.0.2. Mostly it seems fine, however, I’m trying to use the new Avada Layout builder and have found that I can’t add the Menu Element – it doesn’t appear in the list of elements at all.

My Avada Core and Builder plugins are up to date and I have deactivated ALL other plugins.

There’s no issues showing in the dev console. Anyone else seen this, can you please help?

Thanks, Liz

Shaminder
    Keymaster

Hi @etibbs

The issue could be due to other factors too (besides the theme). I would strongly suggest asking support to check the issue(than rolling it back) in the menu. I can see you have support grandfathered and you can create a support ticket via the support page as you do have valid support

@liz-floweralphazetta-ai

Please ensure you have the menu element selected in the list of builder elements. You can do this via the builder options, Screenshot here and screenshot here

Note that the Avada community forum is primarily for a user to user interaction.

If you would like hands-on assistance here, please register for support and create a support ticket as explained here → https://theme-fusion.com/avada-doc/getting-started/avada-theme-support

Thank you!

Shaminder

• This reply was modified 5 days, 3 hours ago by Shaminder.
    • This reply was modified 5 days, 3 hours ago by Shaminder.
Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
Only users with a registered purchase of Avada can post to the community forum. Please register your purchase here.