Home Forums Community Forum Problems with the Avada 7.0 update

Only users with a registered purchase of Avada can post to the community forum. Please register your purchase here.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Participant

After the Avada update, the menu section in the WordPress console stopped working.
    When I activate another theme, the menu works.
    Wordpress 5.4.2
    PHP version 7.4.8 (Supports 64-bit values)
    PHP max input variables 1760
    PHP time limit (script execution time limit) 180
    PHP memory limit (memory limit for scripts) 512M
    Max input time 60
    Upload max filesize (max upload size) 64M
    PHP post max size (the maximum size of a POST request) 64M
    When you click on the menu in the console, the following picture appears: https://ibb.co/FncrBZc

Michael C
    Keymaster

Hi. We do not have any other reports of this so far. To get some more information I suggest the following:
    1. Ensure you have updated Avada Core and Avada Builder (5.0 and 3.0)
    2. Test with other plugins disabled
    3. Turn on WP_DEBUG in your wp-config.php file. Then check the menu page for any errors. You may have to view the page source and scroll to the very bottom to see it.

Thanks

cagri58
    Participant

Hello ı had same problem ı loaded old version again.
    I used with WPBakery Page Builder and ı didn’t problem until upgrade Avada 7.0.
    Menu, blog and layerslider doesn’t work with Avada 7.0.

Thank you for support.

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello @Cagri58

Do you see the issue when you disable WPBakery page builder?
    If you disable all your 3rd party plugins and check again, what do you see?

Thanks

-Ammar

Michael C
    Keymaster

If you have the same JS error, there has been a patch release:

#417897 Avada Builder
    Fixes slider not showing due to menu element JS error.

cagri58
    Participant

Hello some js error fixed but main menu still have a problem and slider doesn’t work. İt needs to some patch.
    I will use 6.2.3

Thanks

Michael C
    Keymaster

Hi,

If it is the same JS error you are referring to then updating to 7.0.1 will resolve it (make sure to clear cache afterwards). If it does not, the JS error much be something different.

Thanks

favusdesign
    Participant

Hi, I’m having the same problem here.

How can we downgrade Avada? I didn’t find this anywhere!

After the upgrade we can’t anymore manage anything in the Worpress.

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello @favudesign

There should be no need to downgrade for you, I am sending you an email to your address attached with this account, can you please check that email and get back to me there?

Thanks

-Ammar

favusdesign
    Participant

Hi Ammar,

All the menus inside the wordpress admin are not running well. The Avada Builder is not working and we can’t upload or update any content.

I think that it is a JS problem.

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello @favusdesign

I have already sent you an email on the registered email address with this account, please get back to me there.

Thanks

-Ammar

user446
    Participant

Hi, I’m also having issues after the update, quite strange ones. Can you please publish a guide to rolling back these updates until things are fixed? In this case it’s going to mean closing down our site until fixed which will cause significant losses.

Currently the issues are:
    Testimonials, Counter Circles and image before and after not working on some pages but working on others.

Another minor issue is the icons in flip boxes orientating toward the top of their boundary circle rather than staying central

*This is even after copying the working version of these elements from one page into the other (the pasted version ends up with the same error so it seems entire pages are broken since update).

Phyzio
    Participant

Hello,

I cannot get my Avada Theme to update to the latest 7.0.1. version.

On this website: https://onlinesmerteskole.dk/

I have another website: https://medeno.dk/ And that website updated as normal.

Can anyone help me figure out why one of my websites won’t update?

Thanks in advance!! 🙂

// Line

Ps. My websites are in Danish, so don’t worry if you don’t understand what I’m talking about in my sites 😀

clickbit
    Participant

I run 4 websites with Avada, at the moment no possibility to update to version 7. I could imagine that Avada stopped the delivery, there are too many – I would say severe – complaints. But the company could at least talk to us.😳

Jonas
    Participant

Hi,
    Wordpress version 5.4.2
    PHP version 7.2.10

I have upgraded Avada from 6.2.3 to 7.0.1 and also upgraded Fusion Core and Builder.
    Also upgraded my other plugins.
    All good except!
    Avada theme-editor (wp-admin/theme-editor.php) cannot be used at all, it loads extremly slow and when trying to save a modified php file it comes up with this error: Scrape nonce check failed. Please try again.

(If I switch to another theme than Avada it is fast and I can modify using theme-editor)
    Also emptied cache and tried disable plugins, no difference.

Id like to roll back to 6.2.3 if possible, how can I do that?

Thanks

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
Only users with a registered purchase of Avada can post to the community forum. Please register your purchase here.