Avada Forums Community Forum Problems with footer styling after update

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I recently updated to Avada 7.9 and lots of the styling on the footer has been removed. This include background colour, text and link colour, padding/margins. I’ve been able to fix most of it with custom css but was wondering if there will be a patch or something like that to fix the issue?
    I can see in the Avada live builder options that all the styling is there, but it doesn’t appear on the website.
    Thanks in advance.

alejanic
    Participant

I don’t really have any tips, but I noticed a few areas where things like this occurred, (margins/paddings were off, etc.) I was able to just re-create, but seems they did some code tweaks that bugged a few things.

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello @garry

If you notice the widgets being removed from footer you might need to enable the legacy widget area which is a new option inside our Avada > Global Options > Advanced Features Tab, also please regenerate your critical CSS once and also any other plugin or browser caching.

Thanks

-Ammar

IvanRoyale
    Participant

I found in Avada 7.9 that the .fusion-text class, which is applied to all Text Block elements, now overrides a lot of custom CSS. Because my site uses 100% custom CSS, this broke a lot of things.

One temporary solution is to add a custom javascript that removes the .fusion-text class from elements you don’t want it applied to (all, in my case). This isn’t perfect because it creates a flash of unstyled content. Hopefully Avada will fix this.

In the custom code field here:

Avada > Options > Advanced > Code Fields (Tracking etc.) > Space before </body>

<script>
    jQuery(‘.fusion-text’).removeClass(‘fusion-text’);
    </script>

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello @IvanRoyale

I have responded to you regarding this on your other post in the forum.

Thanks

-Ammar

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.