Avada Forums Community Forum Problems with Flipboxes

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi all,

Am looking to change the title font size and colour in the flip boxes.

Tried to use:

<h2 style = “text-align: centre; font-size:30px; line_height:25px;”> <span style=”color:#ffffff;”>Agenda</span></h2>

But this does not seem to work. I know we can change the colour by the options, but we want to use different colours on the front and want to use different heights.

Any help will be really appreciated.

Regards
    Sanj

marklchaves
    Participant

Hi,

The code you provided has a couple syntax errors. It’s also not best practice to put CSS inline with HTML (but we all do it from time to time 😉 ).

Try this instead.

.flip-box-heading {
      font-size: 2rem;
      line-height: 2.25rem;
      color: white;
    }

If this doesn’t work right away, follow the usual debugging steps: make sure you save the page, make sure you save the CSS in the right place, clear caches, try adding !important after each value to override any parent settings.

Enjoy!

snajix
    Participant

Thanks for this. I was just trying to put some inline code to get this sorted.

Your option looks to be much more stable. I have five flip boxes, and wanted to ensure the font sizes, colours etc are changed for each.

I presume I would add this code to the Custom CSS part of the Theme Options?

Regards
    Sanj

marklchaves
    Participant

Hi Sanj,

Thanks for asking. Here’s the how-to for adding custom CSS to a page/post.

https://theme-fusion.com/documentation/fusion-builder/how-to/how-to-add-custom-css-per-page-post/

If you want your CSS to be global, make sure you have a child theme setup. Then, add your custom CSS to your child theme’s style.css. Read more about child themes here.

https://theme-fusion.com/documentation/avada/install-update/avada-child-theme/

Enjoy!
    mark

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.