Avada Forums Community Forum Problem installing the "adventure" demo

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi,

My server has php memory limit set to 128MB and max execution time 240 seconds. WordPress has the plugins needed by the Adventure demo, but when I press “install” (after having selected All components) the progress goes really fast but nothing gets installed and if I visit the frontend the Adventure demo is not present.

Any idea why?

Michael
    Keymaster

Hi @adriano

We have reached out to you via a support ticket to assist you, please check your email inbox for that and reply.

Thank you kindly

aliceno9
    Participant

Hello,

I am experiencing the same issue, is there any easy fix? We’ve spent all afternoon adjusting server settings. We have no issue installing other demos like Launch and Technology.

aliceno9
    Participant

Also adding that I tried the manual method of adding the file for Adventure and that didn’t work either.

Michael
    Keymaster

Hi @aliceno9

Right now we can confirm that installing any demo into Avada 5.8 etc works as expected. We would need to take a closer look at your install and settings to be able to assist you.

You have active Grandfathered Avada support, please create a support ticket using the link below and our team will gladly assist you.

Click Here To Get Avada Support

We look forward to helping you!

Thank you kindly

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.