Avada Forums Community Forum PROBLEM- Change Blog Feed H2 to H3

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi! The blog feed titles of my homepage are in H2 and I would like them to be on H3.

Is it possible to change it?

Thank you in advance, you are an amazing community

marklchaves
    Participant

Hi,

I think you’d have to go into the PHP code to do that. But, if you inspect your page’s HTML, you might notice that your H2s for your blog archive page are being styled by CSS classes. For example, on my blog page

https://marklchaves.com/blog/web-development/

my H2s are styled by .blog-shortcode-post-title and .entry-title. So, to override this style to anything you want, simply apply your own custom CSS. In the example below, I doubled the original size of my blog titles on my blog archive page.

.blog-shortcode-post-title.entry-title {
      font-size: 32px !important;
      line-height: 1.5 !important;
    }

Good luck!

Phaseonegroup
    Participant

Any update on this? How do you actually change it from H2 to H3?
    Our advisor for SEO is telling us having a blog feed on any of the pages other than a single blog page is causing our SER to drop??

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello @Phaseonegroup

With the new Avada versions, you can always create your own Blog Archive as well as Single Blog page where you can setup your own choice of headers and that should take care of the issue, if you want to learn more about this please checkout our documentation here => https://theme-fusion.com/documentation/avada/library/how-to-use-post-cards-in-avada/

If you need further assistance with this, please open a support ticket and our team will get back to you as soon as possible.

Thanks

-Ammar

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.