Avada Forums Community Forum Prebuilt website import failed. Please check for PHP limits in red on the Status

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi,
    Tried several times to import a prebuilt website after increasing PHP limits with Hostinger but it fails every time in importing.
    Read that many people had the same issue, what’s the solution please ? This is really time-consuming!
    Cheers

aclemo
    Participant

Hi, I’m having the same problem, did you find a solution? Thanks

Lourens
    Participant

Having the same problem, had assistance from Bluehost this morning and got the PHP limits sorted out by them. However the download is still giving an error. I tried the alternative download from ThemeFusion webpage from the list of pre-built files – but the download opens up code in a browser window and does not download as a valid backup file so that alternative method sucks even more than the normal method. Anybody knows how to get around this?

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello @dcr5
    Hello @aclemo

You both have valid support with our team, can you please open a support ticket so we can assist you further with the import related issues.

Hello @lourens

Which prebuilt site are you trying in this case? also please try using a different browser and see if that helps.

Thanks

-Ammar

anno
    Participant

I am having the same issue. I have sorted out all PHP limits (everything green and OK, apart from “WP Debug Mode” which is a yellow dash.

Any website I try gives me the same error. Even the Avada Classic and one-pagers (which should be fairly low on requirement).

If I click “All” for importing all content, it will fail and give me a partial import with Sliders, Option and Widgets missing (for every prebuilt website I’ve tried).

But if I manually install any content it will give the same error (but the checkmark remains), APART from Sliders, Option and Widgets, which installs fine.

I have spent many hours on this over several days now.

Any hints?

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello @anno

I am afraid this is something for which we can not provide a solid response without checking your setup, in any case the alternate demo import method should always work for you and if that is not working it is something that you need to discuss with your hosting provider.

Thanks

-Ammar

hongliwiremesh
    Participant

How to download .wpress file? It shows corrupted file.

I am using Siteground service, The normal method for importing is not available.

Please reply me soon!

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello @hongliwiremesh

Please try using a different browser for downloading the .wpress file, also please tell me which demo in specific are you trying to download?

Thanks

-Ammar

anno
    Participant

@ammar Thanks. The manual import gave me a warning. The import is based on PHP5 while I am on PHP7, so I decided against.

I tried a little debugging, though, and php throws this error:
    [06-Apr-2022 18:37:04 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class ‘WP_Importer_Logger_HTML’ not found in /home/u123456789/domains/mydomain.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/Avada/includes/importer/class-avada-demo-import.php:790

I did check the code, and Avada indeed tries to create a new instance of this class, allright.

I take it the Avada code is ok. Is my install broken, perhaps?

I know my support has expired, but would really appreciate a hint as to which direction to go from here.
    (I originally had version 5.6.2, and had to incrementally upgrade to get to the latest version. IMHO, lots of possibilities for a hickup.)

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.