Avada Forums Community Forum Prebuilt sites does not import

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Inactive

Exactly Same Problem Here!!!

WP Remote Post: wp_remote_post() failed. Some theme features may not work. Please contact your hosting provider and make sure that https://www.google.com/recaptcha/api/siteverify is not blocked.

Since mine is a new site, I can accept the alternative method. However, when I tried to Import the Prebuilt site file via All-in-One WP Migration, it just got stuck. I tried several times, but still not working.

Pls, are there any other ways???

davemb
    Participant

I can confirm that it is the images import that is failing on the Influencer site template. Everything else imports as needed, but the images do not import correctly. I could not tell which files in the images import were causing the issue.

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello @davemb

You have a valid support with us and should be able to open a support ticket without any issues, if you are still facing such issue, pleas open a ticket and our team will further check this for you.

Click Here to Get Avada Support

Thanks

-Ammar

chance8204
    Participant

Not sure

foxyrox
    Participant

I am having the same issue with the Night Club prebuilt and have contacted Bluehost and made all the changes. I have also tried to import individual pages and still cannot get most of them to import.

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello @foxyrox

You have a valid support with us, please open a support ticket so our team will gladly assist you further.

Click Here to Get Avada Support

Thanks

-Ammar

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.