Avada Forums Community Forum Posts generate WP critical error

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I’ve had a minor panic over the holiday seasons when my WP site (running Avada with a custom child theme) suddenly starting throwing critical errors for posts (but not pages). After scrabbling around deactivating plugins to no avail, I thought I’d check to see if there were any material differences in the single.php template in the latest Avada release (v7.9.1) and that used by my child theme. There were, so I used the latest Avada copy and re-integrated by bespoke changes. Thankfully, posts started to work again.

If your find your posts stop working and, like me, you have a child theme, it’s time to update your single.php post template. Hope this helps someone.

AmerxHC
    Participant

@wvick – Not all heroes wear capes! Your answer was exactly what I needed to fix my site. Thank you so much for this post!

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello @wvick

Thanks for helping out fellow community members, we appreciate you posting out the solution that worked for you here 🙂

@AmerxHC

Just a friendly reminder that you have a valid support and should be able to open a support ticket with us if anything else comes up.

Click Here to Get Avada Support

Thanks

-Ammar

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.