Avada Forums Community Forum Portfolio pagination images cut off

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hello,

I’ve come across this issue on a few of my sites and I’m not sure what I’m doing wrong.

I have a global carousel portfolio on the bottom of all of the services pages featuring other services. However, the images are always cut off so you can only see the very top of the image unless you click the navigation arrow and then the image comes into full view.

The only work around I have figured out is to turn the auto scroll on. Auto scroll advances the images one round automatically and the images are then full size. Not the solution I wanted but hoping it can be fixed another way?

Any insight is super appreciated.

https://steadyeffortyoga.ca/services/sound-healing-penticton/

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello There

Can you please make sure that you have Avada Lazy Load for images enabled from Avada > Global Options > Performance Tab and check again once?

Thanks

-Ammar

designs.change@gmail.com
    Participant

Hello Ammar,

Thank you for the reply. When I choose Avada Lazy Load images, it strips the image away and all that is left is the css for the box, in this case a gradient teal colour. When I choose WordPress, the images return but the cutting off is still an issue.

Thanks again for your help.

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello There

It could be related to your 3rd party plugin(s) in this case, can you please disabled all your 3rd party plugin(s) and check again once if any plugin is actually conflicting with it?

Thanks

-Ammar

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.