Avada Forums Community Forum Polylang and Avada

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hello guys,

I installed Polylang today in an attempt to create a multilingual website. So pretty much the english part of the website was finished and I wanted to create one in my home language (greek).

The way I had in mind was to duplicate the pages by copying the text from the english page and copying it in the new one. Then I would go manually and translate the text.

So when I click on the plus button next to the page that I want to duplicate I get the “add new page”. On the top right, I have the language and translation options.

If I copy the text and I set the language as greek, then things appear different the content is the same but logos, icon sizes, colours, spacing, fonts, etc are different. If I go back and set the language as English then everything looks perfect.

What I feel is that for the Greek language it uses the Avada Classic Demo settings but when I set English it uses the Avada Construction demo that I chose earlier.

So is there a way to have things appear the same when I use both language selection?

Thanks in advance
    Xanthos

solmedical
    Participant

The same thing is happening to my website.

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello @solmedical

You already have a valid support account with us, please follow the link below to open a support ticket and include your complete site details so our team can assist you further.

Click Here to Get Avada Support

Thanks

-Ammar

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.