Home Forums Community Forum Plugin error

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Fusion Core installation failed. The update procedure could not delete the plugin due to a permissions issue on your server. Please ask your hosting provider to check the permissions level or manually remove the plugin via FTP or WordPress before attempting to reinstall it.

http://inqoneedu.com/

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello There

Please try our alternate method to install/update the plugin as mentioned here => https://theme-fusion.com/documentation/avada/install-update/demo-plugin-offloading/#fallback-method-for-plugins.

If however, you need further assistance, please open a support ticket and our team will get back to you as soon as possible.

Click Here To Create An Account & Get Avada Support

Thanks

-Ammar

dbellistri
    Participant

Hello,

I am having the same issue when I try to update the Avada Core.
    The link https://theme-fusion.com/documentation/avada/install-update/demo-plugin-offloading/#fallback-method-for-plugins no longer works.

Please advise.

Thanks,
    Domenico

Andrea
    Participant

Hello, I am having the same issue. Any update, Avada Support?

tipsy
    Participant

I am having the same issue also, the link to the fix isn’t working!

rowrow78
    Participant

Same issue, this happens EVERY update, can we have some instructions to fix the problem please?!

28digital
    Participant

Having the exact same issue. My site is now displaying the fusion code instead of the text and images

dijkagency
    Participant

Same Problem here. Avada Support, are you still there?

gmcardle
    Participant

Same issue here – hope there is a fix?

gerrish8
    Participant

Same issue here

Download failed. Unknown error encountered. Please try again later.

Fusion Builder installation failed. The update procedure could not delete the plugin due to a permissions issue on your server. Please ask your hosting provider to check the permissions level or manually remove the plugin via FTP or WordPress before attempting to reinstall it.

Michael
    Keymaster

Hi @gerrish8 & @gmcardle

You have active theme support and our support team does not provide support via the community forum. If you need assistance please create a support ticket using the link below and our support team will gladly assist you.

Click Here To Get Avada Support

Thank you kindly

topcelestial
    Participant

I have the same problem to update all the plugins related to AVADA.
    Are you doing this to force consumers purchase renew support to create the support ticket to get the solution?

topcelestial
    Participant

I have the same problem to update all the plugins related to AVADA.
    I’ve deactivated all the other plugins, but Failed to update.
    I’ve called for the support from my hosting service provider to deal with all the permission issues, but STILL failed to update.
    Are you trying to make this issue to force consumers purchase renew support to create the support ticket to get the solution?
    Updating theme and core plugins are the basic service and normal procedure.
    If there were any bug of AVADA you should deal with?

valorbound
    Participant

I am having the exact same issue, please advise, i’ve even deleted the fusion core/builder folders and still the same issue with installing them.

Michael
    Keymaster

Hi @valorbound

You have active support and our support team does not provide support via the community forum. If you need assistance please create a support ticket using the link below and our support team will gladly assist you.

Click Here To Get Avada Support

Thank you kindly

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.