Avada Forums Community Forum Please help to solve the problem

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Please help to solve the problem.
    When I move a site from a subdomain to a separate domain, this error is appear – Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ‘8’ (T_LNUMBER), expecting ‘)’ in /home/pa264458/strong-life.ru/www/wp-content/themes/Avada/includes/lib/inc/redux/custom-fields/typography/googlefonts-array.php on line 3
    On the subdomain everything worked perfectly.
    Unfortunately, I can not fix it manually, because this line takes a lot more than one line of the line.

Aristeides
    Spectator

This can only happen if the files don’t get properly copied or if they somehow get corrupted.
    On the new domain simply re-install the theme using a freshly downloaded copy of it.

SocialPepper
    Participant

Hi,

I have experienced the same problem today. If I do a re-install of the theme on the separate domain won’t I loose my already developed website?

And can you elaborate on what you exactly mean with copy/paste actions? Can tyhis happen when copying using FTP? And how is it possible that the file gets corrupted if you use a tool like Filezilla where you do the copying by hand?

Thank you very much for your answer.

Regards,

Richard

coloplastnl
    Participant

I have the same problem. Was this ever properly solved? I have tried re-installing Avada and all related plugins. Ended up losing my menu…

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.