Avada Forums Community Forum Patch #421004 does not resolve H2 issue

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Team,

Patch #421004 does not resolve H2 issue for landscape view. There is still a padding/margin left. For portait, it seems to be resolved.

KR
    Team

• This topic was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by LegalTeam.
    webmasterCHG609
    Participant

Also still seeing H2 issues. Worst Avada update experience I’ve had. Manage all of my websites using Avada.

Hassan T.
    Keymaster

@fiduon After applying the patch, we are not able to replicate the same issue. Can you share a screenshot of the issue + which exact device/OS you’re checking this on?

LegalTeam
    Participant

Have a look here: https://www.vechtscheidingshulp.nl/ The problem is on windows 10 and android. There are several h2’s on the index, just below the image.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by LegalTeam.
    Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello @legalTeam

There is no specific issue with the H2 once the patch has been applied, there is a probability that you may have cache playing its role or critical CSS needs to be regenerated, I am sending you an email so we can assist you with this further.

Thanks

-Ammar

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello @webmasterCHG609

You have a valid support, please open a support ticket and our team will get back to you regarding this soon.

Click Here to Get Avada Support

Thanks

-Ammar

webmasterCHG609
    Participant

I already fixed it manually but it doesn’t change the fact that your patch didn’t fix everything it broke. I have been using Avada for several years and this was ridiculous. I’ve also had several things with negative margins breaking as-well. Again able to fix it manually so I don’t need support. I would just like you to know that this isn’t fixed.

Shaminder
    Keymaster

Hi @webmasterCHG609

We have refactored CSS for 60 elements. If you are using custom CSS then hierarchy of the CSS needs to be checked. If you do reach out to support, you can know exact cause for this

Note that the Avada community forum is primarily for a user to user interaction.

If you would like hands-on assistance here, please create a support ticket here → https://theme-fusion.com/support/submit-a-ticket/

Thank you!

Shaminder

LegalTeam
    Participant

Update 7.9.1 seems to have resolved the h2-issue.

entryeducation
    Participant

Just updated Avada and the tag line titles are all smaller font now. Please advice or release a patch…

tomiobi
    Participant

My h1 titles are now rendering as h2.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.