Avada Forums Community Forum "Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ''[fusion_builder_container bac'

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi all, I have came across the following situation when i tried to update the content in the Pages:

Does anyone know how to fix it?
    The website is https://agency.unixpace.com/

“Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ”[fusion_builder_container bac’ (T_ENCAPSED_AND_WHITESPACE) in /home/unixpace/agency/wp-content/uploads/fusion-builder-avada-pages/health.php on line 19
    The site is experiencing technical difficulties. Please check your site admin email inbox for instructions.”

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello There

Please make sure you are using the latest versions of both Fusion Builder and Avada and try again once, if however the issue persists please disable all your 3rd party plugins and check again once.

Thanks

-Ammar

mrfb
    Participant

Hi

I am getting this error too when I try to edit or add a new post/page/product.

2019-06-20T06:45:09+00:00 CRITICAL syntax error, unexpected ”[fusion_builder_container adm’ (T_ENCAPSED_AND_WHITESPACE) in /home/miragegallerycom/public_html/wp-content/uploads/fusion-builder-avada-pages/galerie.php on line 19

I have the latest versions of Avada and Fusion Builder installed.

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hey Everyone

Can you please try the following, connect to FTP and move to this folder

wp-content/uploads/fusion-builder-avada-pages

remove all files from there and then try editing any page, these files should be regenerated for you.

Thanks

mrfb
    Participant

Yes that seems to have worked.

Can you tell me what the problem is that caused it?

Thank you very much for your help.

Brandingbox
    Participant

Hello,

This issue comes up on my page all the time, usually simply reactivating Avada Builder does it, but the error keeps coming back. Seems to be an issue when more than one person works in Live Builder.

Any permanent fixes for this yet?

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello @Brandingbox

This shouldn’t be causing any issues for you again and again, I notice that you have a valid support with us, can you please open a support ticket with our team regarding this and we will check this for you right away.

Click Here To Create An Account & Get Avada Support

Thanks

-Ammar

Fencemaster
    Participant

Hello there, I also got this error in April 2021 and clearing all the files in wp-content/uploads/fusion-builder-avada-pages fixed it. Thanks.

imprimitusfotos
    Participant

worked too!
    I just renamed the extension of the offending file
    Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ”[fusion_builder_container hun’ (T_ENCAPSED_AND_WHITESPACE) in /home/*****/public_html/wp-content/uploads/fusion-builder-avada-pages/veterinarian.php on line 549

NOw called veterinarian.php_culo

did the trick

designbyoomph
    Participant

This constantly happens to me on one of my clients sites.

[error] [client 2a00:23c7:abf:9a00:b1c2:fb57:7435:f6a3:0] AH01071: Got error ‘PHP message: PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ”[fusion_builder_container typ’ (T_ENCAPSED_AND_WHITESPACE) in /home/sites/6a/7/75fe67702d/public_html/wp-content/uploads/fusion-builder-avada-pages/virtual_assistant.php on line 19

Jump in and delete all the files in the “fusion-builder-avada-pages” folder and the problem goes away, only to come back again a few days later. Very annoying indeed. Any solutions?

skullch
    Participant

Same problem and fixed it by deleting all files in wp-content/uploads/fusion-builder-avada-pages
    The problem arose after editing a text in the live editor.

I activated the debug mode and also see this error when i start the live editor:
    Notice: WP_Scripts :: localize was called incorrectly. The parameter $l10n must be an array. To transfer any data to scripts, use the wp_add_inline_script() function instead. More information: Debugging in WordPress (english) (This message was added in version 5.7.0.) In /wp-includes/functions.php on line 5663

Does anyone know this error?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.