Avada Forums Community Forum Pagination with more options

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi all,
    I’m looking for a plug-in, that works with Avada, to optimize the pagination. I have a lot of posts and want a more flexible pagination, e.g.

1, 2, … 10, 11, … 45

Has anyone recommendations for plug-ins or an idea how to solve this issue with Avada?

Thank you!

Julia

POSH_GmbH
    Participant

I second this request, why not have more control over pagination in Avada blog element?

Henri Matthijssen
    Participant

+1

ioel
    Participant

yes, i need this too

Michael
    Keymaster

Hey @lachfoodies @posh_gmbh @henrimatthijssen @mmi

To let you all know and we agree that pagination needs some improvement, our team has made some changes to improve pagination range etc and will be released with the very next update for Avada, coming very soon.

Thank you kindly

ioel
    Participant

GREAT, news but still no eta?

thank you

Michael
    Keymaster

Hi @mmi

As stated in my earlier reply, it is very soon. The update is our next update to be released in a few weeks. We intentionally do not give an exact date and time ETA for update releases, this is because things can change and we would not release an update until it is comprehensively tested, ready for release.

Thank you kindly

Julia
    Participant

Hi Michael,

thanks for the update! I’m really looking forward to it.

Thank you!
    Julia

ianbutty
    Participant

Today I’ve switched over from infinite scrolling to pagination and was searching for ways to be able to include “last page” or a specific page in pagination. Some of my blog pages have over 1000 different posts so that’s a lot of pages to step through if you want to see what is on the last pages!!

As a linked comment to this: I use the “blog” element to display the featured image and extract from each post – how do add more than 25 posts per page? Ideally, I would like to specify 50 or 100, but if I type that into the element settings it gets reset back to 25.

Really looking forward to seeing the pagination improvements.

novored
    Participant

Hello. The new update Avada 5.7.1 has been released and we installed it but we still do not see any customization for pagination. We basically need to show more pages between “Next” and “Previous”. Any news on this?

ianbutty
    Participant

Hi @michael

> To let you all know and we agree that pagination needs some improvement,
    > our team has made some changes to improve pagination range etc and will
    > be released with the very next update for Avada

I’ve installed the “very next update” how do I now customize the pagination? I really need a way to get to the last page!

Kaalpurush_apu
    Participant

AVADA Pagination, blog post element and widgets are just sucks…!!!!!!

when I click pagination button in any grid section the whole home page are just navigating to next page…!!! how funny…!!!!

and the blog post element..!! it’s just another funny thing with little amount of options without customization friendliness..!!!!

Widgets..!! there a lots of limitation in widget too..!! lots of essential widgets are missing also it’s almost impossible to use third party widgets with Avada theme..!!!!

u guys better learn from Newspaper theme for Pagination, blog post element and widgets then express yourself as “NUMBER ONE”…!!!!

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello Guys.

There are two separate topics being discussed here, we have made some changes to our pagination and provided new design option for the user, it’s coming soon in our 5.9 update, however for selecting the range and other options please make sure you go to Avada > Theme Options > Extras > Pagination and you should find all those settings there as can be seen in this screenshot => http://prntscr.com/n0d99o this was already implemented in 5.7 version of theme.

For the blog post single pagination to stay in same category, this is an ongoing item and depending on the requests we receive from users for this particular item, our developers will add that functionality to theme, if you have any other queries or suggestions. Please create a support ticket and our team will gladly assist as required further.

Click Here To Create An Account & Get Avada Support

Thanks

-Ammar

Vladimir
    Participant

Hi, Ammar! Nice to see you here!

Would you tell: Is Avada fully compatible with YOAST SEO Plugin in the pagination part?

I found the problem:

If I have multiple blog pages (paginated) based on a category or based tag, I get proper Title for every page: PageTitle + “page x of y”.This way YOAST SEO plugin is working properly (If you add “Page” variable to its snippet. ) https://i.imgur.com/CEhRiJV.png

But If I create a regular page with Avada blog element, with the same Yoast snippet setting, I see only simple Page Title without page numbers on pages more then “1”.

Do you know how to get such a “paginated title” for the blog based on Avada Blog element?

thank you in advance!

PS: Sorry, I cannot create support ticket because the boss will pay for support prolongation in January 🙂

CSL-Admin
    Participant

Would love to be able to only paginate through a specific category when adding pagination to a layout for a specific category. It doesn’t make sense to paginate through multiple categories when the layout is specific to a singular category. Thank you!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.