Home Forums Community Forum Page Title Bar Over Laying Header

Only users with a registered purchase of Avada can post to the community forum. Please register your purchase here.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hello, Im not certain what happened in this situation but when I try to add a title bar it goes at the very top of the page and over laps the header and menu content. I cannot figure out for the life of me how to locate the CSS for the Page title bar, or how to move it back to where it belongs under the header. If someone could help me I would greatly appreciate it.

the page is: http://www.driveathletics.net/training

its overlaying the whole header and menu. I checked and I have header display on for this page. Thanks

Michael
    Keymaster

Hi @jakeadams1

This is due to the header transparency setting. Please see this help file -> https://theme-fusion.com/documentation/avada/header/header-position-and-transparency/

When using top header position and you have the opacity set to anything below 1 (0-.9) the header background area height is removed and the slider will show behind the header

If you need further assistance or have any further questions, please create a support ticket using the link below and our support team will gladly assist and guide you

Click Here To Get Avada Support

Thank you kindly

jakeadams1
    Participant

There is a different issue. I have the transparency off, so there is an actual hex color with no transparency. But the Page Title bar is way up into the Header. It’s overlapping, when it she begin at the bottom of the header. Not a transparency issue. Thank you for your help

Michael C
    Keymaster

Hi @jakeadams1

As Michael has said, this is still to do with header background transparency. Right now your header on that page is transparent and therefore positioned absolutely. It does not appear transparent because there is custom CSS which is overriding the color (which I would recommend removing).

Note, the header background color can be set in two places. So you will first have to check the Theme Options, but most likely the background color is set in the Fusion Page Options. To check that you can edit the page and scroll down to the bottom to find the Fusion Page Options.

jakeadams1
    Participant

Okay, I appreciate your help. But as I mentioned it is not a transparency issue. The page title bar is present set at 350px, and only displays about 30px as it continues to hide behind the header. You can see what I am talking about here:
    http://driveathletics.net/training

You will notice the header transparency has been resolved. I have removed the custom CSS, set hex color in the page options at the bottom. There is something that will not push the title bar in place.

jakeadams1
    Participant

Thank you so much. I just realized that I overlooked this. Thanks for you help.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Only users with a registered purchase of Avada can post to the community forum. Please register your purchase here.