Avada Forums Community Forum Entire Page Disappeared

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Since upgrading to Avada 7 I’ve had constant issues with my site

My entire page is now disappeared last night as I was making my edits – at first I would save and my settings – header, fonts, colors, footers and some of the content would change and I have to redo my work

I have gone back and forth with tech support and have no resolution and was told to just keep doing my work again – NOW as of last night, my entire content is done – the page is showing up in the settings but not on the site – the homepage is linked correctly so I don’t know what’s happening

I have sent in another support ticket and hoping and praying this gets fixed.

Right now my homepage has these static boxes that I can’t remove or find stating:

“To get started, add a Container, or add a pre-built page.
    The building process always starts with a container, then columns, then elements.
    Add Container Pre-Built Page
    Watch Our Get Started Video
    Do you need a helping hand? Let us guide you.

Watch The Video
    Avada Builder Docs
    Videos not for you? That’s ok! We have you covered.

Avada Builder Docs”

dorys
    Participant

I’m having the same issue. I imported a demo site, made a bunch of changes to add my own content. I made a change using the Avada live editor to one of the layout blocks, and poof, all of my content is gone on the site, but not in the back end. I opened a support ticket.

this is a new site so at least it is not live with traffic, however, I refuse to update all my other client’s sites to v7 until I feel confident that their sites aren’t going to disappear.

marketing050
    Participant

We have encountered the exact same problem. For a client who has a webshop with WooCommerce, we updated to Avada v7.x, but a few hours later, the complete website was gone? We had to downgrade to a previous update to make sure everything worked again. Until there is a solution I will not update either.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.