Avada Forums Community Forum Off Canvas Toggle randomly not working

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi, I created a push menu with the Off Canvas builder as per this Theme Fusion tutorial https://youtu.be/2cEnzPwtve4

The menu is now active on the desktop version of this website. https://ephemerafestival.it

But the Off Canvas Toggle in the main menu works 70% of the times, sometimes when you click it the push menu doesn’t appear.
    I attributed it to a caching problem, because every time I emptied the cache, the menu began to work again, so I deactivated the caching plugin but the problem still persists.
    Does anyone experience the same issue?

Thank you!

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello There

You have a valid support with us, please open a support ticket and our team will get back to you as soon as possible.

Click Here to Get Avada Support

Thanks

-Ammar

InnovazioneCreaativa
    Participant

Hi, thank you for your reply.
    I contacted the support team for the same reason some time ago but they couldn’t help me since the problem is randomic and when the operator was trying to help me the issue didn’t appear.
    I was hoping someone else found a solution after experiencing the same.
    Do you still think I should open a support ticket?
    Thank you.

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello there

If the issue is not replicable 100% of time, it could be indeed caching and when caching is involved you can not actually do a lot other than to remove all instances of it, I will rather suggest checking on different devices if that helps, in any case if the issue persists you should definitely open a support ticket with us 🙂

Thanks

-Ammar

andreapugliese
    Participant

Hello,

I have the opposite problem; off canvas always come up but randomly doesn’t close. With the “x” button or clicking outside che popup doesn’t close.
    I haven’t found a solution yet (I have installed WP FASTEST CACHE)
    Every time I have to empty cache to make off canvas work.

Did you find any solutions?

Thanks
    Andrea

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.