Avada Forums Community Forum New Avada Form reCAPTCHA not working.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi,
    I wanted to make a contact form with Avada forms. It works properly without the reCAPTCHA added, but when I add the reCAPTCHA element I always get the “There was an error trying to send your message.” when pressing submit.
    I have setup reCAPTCHA in the avada settings. Does anyone have an idea why that is?

ikaraibes
    Participant

Same issue with financial demo. Working with V2 but do not know how to hide it…
    Ticket opens for support

charmalee
    Participant

Same problem. Form is not working with ReCAPTCHA version 2

mikerinteractive
    Participant

Any update on this? I haven’t gotten it to work even without the recaptcha. Just get an error message.

DPB
    Participant

Hi there, I’m currently having the same issue as above re the persistent “There was an error trying to send your message.” error. This just start started happening (i.e. I tested the form before publishing to my website and all worked fine). I have tried changing the email in the submission settings – no luck. I have multiple forms on my website but all are experiencing the same issue. Same issue whether I use CAPTCHA or not. You can see the issue here: https://daylesfordpicnicboxes.com.au/contact/

DPB
    Participant

Hey Mike did you get a resolution on this? I’m having the same issue.

Allyconsultancyanddesign
    Participant

Anyone get this to work yet I’m having the same issue as you DPB

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello @Allyconsultancyanddesign

You have a valid GrandFathered Support with us and should be able to open a support ticket, can you please do that so our team will get back to you as soon as possible.

@DPB

You have a valid support as well, please open a support ticket and our team will check the issue you are facing right away.

Click Here to Get Avada Support

Thanks

-Ammar

splicedesign
    Participant

I am also having the same issue with Avada forms. One of three forms within the site works, but the other two alway throw an error message. I’ve submitted a support ticket and have received no response after several days. The organization does not allow access to the admin panel for security reasons, so I need to arrange an audio or video consultation with support. This seems to be a common problem, so perhaps guidance can be given without admin access. Please advise.

skycero
    Participant

I have the same issue with recaptcha v2 with Avada 7.6.

I have opened a support ticket.

olivellaf
    Participant

Any new information about this topic? If I remove the recaptcha, the form can be sent properly, but I would have the recaptcha running, as before.

mundesign
    Participant

For me, the FAQ module was breaking recaptcha.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.