Home Forums Community Forum Never received new Avada update on wordpress

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I’m currently using Avada 7.0.2 but there was a recent Avada 7.3 update. How come the new update isn’t available for me via wordpress admin dashboard? I haven’t received the other updates either.

Grafdesign
    Participant

Make sure you have a standard theme installed like twenty thenty. After that you can update avada.

rtimarketing
    Participant

I do have a standard theme installed. Still don’t have access to update Avada.

AvadaDesign
    Participant

You might be too far behind for the 7.3 update … I’d try and do a few incremental updates first until you hit a version that will allow the 7.3 update to take place.

The last update before 7.3 is 7.2.1.

Maximus80
    Keymaster

@rtimarketing You should be able to see the update being available, as long as Avada is correctly registered. You do have grandfathered support, so please open a support ticket, incl. WP Login data, and our team will be happy to take a look.

Thanks

Grafdesign
    Participant

Just checking: Did you go to Design / Themes and mouse hover over Avada Theme?

rtimarketing
    Participant

I can’t update in increments because the previous updates were never available. I didn’t even know there were Avada updates until I saw the blog post for Avada 7.3.

I checked out the themes section of WordPress and only the Avada child theme is active. Would this have something to do with this?

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

@rtimarketing

In order to receive our updates, please make sure of two things.

1. That your theme is registered with a valid purchase code.
    2. That you have a default WordPress 2021 or 2020 theme installed as well.

If you are still not seeing the update notifications, as Markus said above you have a GrandFathered Support so please open a support ticket with our team further.

Click Here To Create An Account & Get Avada Support

Thanks

-Ammar

rtimarketing
    Participant

I opened a support ticket yesterday and haven’t heard from anyone.

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello @rtimarketing

We have not yet received any ticket from your end regarding this issue, the last ticket you had opened was already replied 24 hours ago, please make sure that you had received an automated email from our end along with the ticket ID, if you haven’t got that please open a support ticket again once.

Thanks

-Ammar

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.