Home Forums Community Forum Nested Columns Problem

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi!

I have a problem with nested columns – It seems like the settings of nested columns are overwritten by the main column that nested columns are in.

I just want to put a link to the nested column but even if I set it up It just doesn’t work. The only link for the main column work and then all nested columns are clickable and driven to that one main link.

Thanks for help!

Michael
    Keymaster

Hi @michalnowaczewski

You have active Grandfathered support and because our support team does not provide support via the community forum, please create a ticket using the link below and our team will gladly help.

Click Here To Get Avada Support

We look forward to helping you!

Thank you kindly

MichalNowaczewski
    Participant

The main column was setup as a cover – that was a problem! Thanks 🙂

bibuyer
    Participant

Hi Michael
    i’ve hit the same bump the other day. cant solve it anyhow.
    can you please explain a little more on ‘The main column was setup as a cover’ reason?

I can’t find anything anywhere indicates the main column was setup as a cover or not. 🙁
    thank you very much.

Michael
    Keymaster

Hi @bibuyer

You have active support and because our support team does not provide support via the community forum, please create a ticket using the link below and our team will gladly help.

Click Here To Get Avada Support

We look forward to helping you!

Thank you kindly

aaran76
    Participant

I had the same issue, and the solution was to remove the “Hover Type” property from the parent column. Setting this property to anything other than “None” will disable all links within the column.

Hope this helps anyone else with the same issue.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.