Avada Forums Community Forum NESTED COLUMNS NOT EDITABLE IN AVADA LIVE

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi everyone,

Ever since we started using Avada (late 2019) the nested columns have not worked properly, we cannot edit or add anything to the nested columns in Avada Live, we can add the element once, and then you have to toggle to WireFrame to actually be able to edit anything.

Once you have clicked open nested columns, nothing is available – there are no options, no buttons, you cannot do anything nor can you even open other regular columns or containers, nothing works. You literally cannot do anything, once you click open the nested columns you must toggle wireframes and edit the nested columns this way, it’s the only way we can edit/add anything.

It’s a total nightmare because you constantly have to switch views to see what you’re doing, in addition, it also breaks the Save button. When you switch between wireframe and live editor, the save button greys out after you’ve done 1 thing, so you must exit the page or refresh in order to do more than 1 thing to the nested columns.

I’m using Chrome, this issue has persisted for years and has nothing to do with which version of Avada or WP is installed. Where do we start troubleshooting to try to fix this? I hope someone can assist us, we are stuck building pages at the moment that we cannot really complete because of this.

iQ Academy
    Participant
    A3Casti
    Participant

Hi everyone,
    Same problem here. Did anyone find a solution?
    Thanks

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello @A3Casti

I see no issues while editing the nested columns on live editor as can be seen here => https://www.loom.com/share/6d9f3a70eb9b4926b478f3c6993246d0

If you are not seeing something similar, please open a support ticket and our team will get back to you as as soon as possible.

Click Here to Get Avada Support

Thanks

-Ammar

A3Casti
    Participant

Thank you for your reply,
    but I think IQ Academy meant nested columns element, not 2 columns in a container.
    Anyway, my problem is => https://youtu.be/4tNtUTE79DQ

Andrea

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.