Home Forums Community Forum Needing a Licence to Update Core Plugins

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Participant

This has basically killed the chances of me developing any more sites with Avada.

I’m not talking about staging sites alongside a current registered site, I’m talking about brand new dev sites.

And before anybody asks, I have 6 licences. Not as many as some, but a lot more than most, so I’m not just looking for a cheap way to do things.

Not being able to update the plugins after a theme update, without the need for downloading them from my Theme Fusion account and then FTPing to the site, makes it not worth the bother, frankly.

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello migstf

I believe there is some misunderstanding here in how the license is supposed to work here when it comes to development domains or the fact that you can always change the domain license is assigned to once the development is done and then assign it to a new domain, in short there should be no issues using the same Avada license with a development domain and later on using it on a live domain, please read more about this in details here => https://theme-fusion.com/documentation/avada/support/avada-registration-q-and-a/

If however you need further assistance with this, please open a support ticket and our team will further assist you with this.

Click Here To Create An Account & Get Avada Support

Thanks

-Ammar

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.