Avada Forums Community Forum Need advice about missing Fusion Builder plugin – old version

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hello. I’ve been asked to help with an old outdated website which is running Avada 3.7.1
    The Fusion Builder plugin has been removed by the original website designer! It looks like
    we will have to overhaul the site completely but in the meantime how can I install the
    correct (old) version of Fusion Builder so that we can make some urgent content changes?
    Thanks.

Michael
    Keymaster

Hi @busybee100

You have active Grandfathered Avada support as explained here -> http://bit.ly/2J3dQw2 – you can create a support ticket using the link below and our team will gladly assist you. When you create the ticket, add this to the title of the ticket > “Michaelb Update” and include the link to this post in the ticket.

Click Here To Get Avada Support

We look forward to helping you!

Thank you kindly

tonyciavola
    Participant

I too am working on a site with an ancient version of Avada – 3.9. The page builder plugin was deleted. I would like to reinstall the plugin so that the site will work again and then upgrade to the current version.

If I purchase the new Avada Theme, will I have access to the older versions of the theme and the Fusion Page Builder I started out with?

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello @tonyciavola

You already have a support account and that means you should be able to get the older versions in order to update by following our guide here => https://theme-fusion.com/documentation/avada/installation-maintenance/how-to-update-the-avada-website-builder/#older-versions

There is no need for an additional license in order to get our newer versions, the updates are FREE for lifetime and license is only required if you plan to use Avada on a new domain.

Thanks

-Ammar

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.