Avada Forums Community Forum My site is suddenly rendering as just a blank white page for no apparent reason

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I launched a site for a client last November. Since then it has been fine, no issues. I made one minor update to some text back in March and the site was accessible and fine at that time. I haven’t touched the site since March and no one else has access to it or login credentials. So I updated the few plugins I use, I updated to the newest version of WordPress and completely cleared my caches and looked at some of the individual pages… the content is still all there and looks fine… but I’m still getting the same issue. I looked at the source code and it’s all there and seems fine. This is happening using Chrome or Safari, on a desktop or my phone browser.

This current, problematic site is a subdomain under my main domain. I have two other subdomains under my main domain and each one, including mine, has a website. All of these sites are accessible with no issues. This current site is the only one using Avada and since I haven’t touched the site in over 2 months, the only thing I can conclude is that this is an Avada issue.

The site URL is: http://www.brontaylor.com.

Anyone have an ideas as to why this is suddenly happening?

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello @neptune-media

That is strange, I do not see any shortcode content on your site at all, can you please check the email associated with this username, I have sent you an email further.

Thanks

-Ammar

gvsvenancio
    Participant

Did you manage to solve your problem? I went through the same thing after the automatic update my server did this week from wordpress. I requested the theme support and they said that there was nothing wrong with my site… Of course they didn’t even open the link, because they would have seen the home completely broken, as they are taking a long time to respond, I’m looking for other solutions, because in the meantime customers access and cannot do anything on the site.

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello @gvsvenanico

We have checked the issue and our team has responded to your query, please check your ticket again once, the issue you are facing right now is due to the font color being set as same to the background color, the backend editing is still working on your site without any issues, for more assistance on that we suggest you to please respond to the ticket further.

Thanks

-Ammar

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.