Avada Forums Community Forum My purchase code doesn’t work! It doesn’t make the theme registered…

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi,

Recently it seems like Avada has made some changes in the registration process. All of a sudden, I noticed our website, where we registered almost half a year ago, isn’t registered anymore. So I just copied and pasted the purchase code again in the field where it’s needed to be added, and selected “Register Now”…

AND nothing happens! It is frustrating that we have paid for the theme and can’t use it as a registered one anymore. I contacted the support as well but didn’t get a response. (Although our special support service has expired) but this is some important issue about our purchase and should be resolved asap. Specially that we run an E-Commerce website.

Please let me know if anyone knows a solution to this.

Thanks!

Maximus80
    Keymaster

Hello,

here you find all the needed info regarding the updated registration: https://theme-fusion.com/documentation/avada/support/avada-registration-q-and-a/.
    Instead of your token key, you just have to input your purchase code, and all will work just fine.

Thanks

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.