Avada Forums Community Forum Multiple themes.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi folks,

I have a couple of questions regarding the Avada theme.

I have 2 websites one is using Joomla ( I know ) the other newer one is WordPress. On the Joomla site I have several templates that I use for different times of the year, Christmas theme, Easter theme, Halloween theme etc. and these change for the whole website depending on the dates.
    I am trying to achieve the same in WordPress with the paid for version of Avada. I can see you can create different layouts and assign them to products or pages etc. but this doesn’t work for the whole website. Can I create a new theme or duplicate my existing theme and just change a few things on there so that I can use the new theme when I need to.

Hope all this makes sense.

Merry Christmas
    Paul Kemp

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello Paul

I believe what you mean by theme here is a color combination and different set of Avada Options that will change the styling and layout to some extent of your pages, if that is the case you can do that using our Avada Options Import Export feature by creating multiple designs and and import the one that you want, if you need to learn more about this please open a support ticket and our team will get back to you as soon as possible.

Click Here To Create An Account & Get Avada Support

Thanks

-Ammar

paulkemp39
    Participant

Thanks Ammar,

I have submitted a support ticket as requested and yes your reply is what I am trying to achieve.

Thanks
    Paul Kemp

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello Paul

Thanks, we will get back to you as soon as possible 🙂

-Ammar

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.