Tagged: WP All Import - Images
LesRoutiersSuissesParticipantMarch 12, 2021 at 6:40 pmPost count: 3
I have an old blog, with several images per blog post.
I export them with the WP All Export plugin.
In the export file are all images correctly listed.
While importing the blog posts, I can only choose the images at once and set the first image as featured image.
1. I have the blogpost imported.
2. I have one featured image.
3. All images are in the media library.
4. In the database in the table _posts, I have all images with the correct “post_parent” number.
5. In the database in the table _postmeta, I have only the link between the blog post and the featured image.
How can I show all related images in the blog post?
Do I have to change settings while importing?
Thanks for any idea or advice.
ChristianDMCParticipantJune 30, 2021 at 5:22 amPost count: 1
Did you find out how to use WPALLIMPORT to uploaded multiple featured images?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.