Avada › Forums › Community Forum › Move saved template to another site
rpga0ParticipantJune 20, 2018 at 6:42 amPost count: 2
As the title says, I would like to export a page template and import it to another site. I thought this was possible but apparently I cannot find any information on this.
Any ideas? This would save me a ton of time recreating templates…
thanksMichael CKeymasterJune 20, 2018 at 7:59 amPost count: 553
If you are referring to the actual Fusion Builder library templates then these can be imported/exported from the Fusion Builder > Settings page. There you will find an export button for templates and content to go along with an import field.davekoopParticipantOctober 11, 2019 at 4:38 pmPost count: 1
I am trying to import my newly exported json file from another site to use in a different domain. Here’s what I have done:
1) I successfully exported the desired page template to my desktop which created the json file.
2) I then go into a different domain and create a new page and publish it.
3) I then scroll down to the import/export options, hit import page template and select the .json file from my desktop
4) a yellow bar comes up and says: Settings have changed, you need to save the page before you export or save page options. I save the page but nothing is updated… what am I missing?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.