Home Forums Community Forum More Than One OG URL Specified

Only users with a registered purchase of Avada can post to the community forum. Please register your purchase here.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I’m using yoast for Open graph meta tag. but when I trying to scrap my URL of Facebook Object Debugger it shows me ‘website’ is invalid because it specifies multiple ‘og:url’ values:

I turned off Open Graph Meta Tags option from avada Theme option and deactivated all the plugins except yoast.. but still Facebook Object Debugger showing the same error…

Anybody please help me to find the duplicate OG Meta tag.. cause I want to use yoast only..

Thanks in advance… ūüôā

fa_1976it
    Participant

Hi. Did You find any solution?

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello @fa_1976it

The only place to disable the OG tags in our theme is there so the additional ones must be coming from someplace else, please try and disable all your 3rd party plugin(s) and check again once, also please clear the caches once from Avada > Theme Options > Advanced > Performance Tab

However please note that you have active support so if the issue persist, do open a support ticket with our team and we will gladly look into this for you.

Click Here To Create An Account & Get Avada Support

Thanks

-Ammar

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Only users with a registered purchase of Avada can post to the community forum. Please register your purchase here.